OVERVIEW OF SELECTED ENGAGEMENTS
- Identified targets, negotiated and structured the sale of Chenille Kraft to Pacon Corporation
- Advised, negotiated and structured the sale of Graphic Tool to Albion Investors and Isleworth Capital Partners, LLC
- Initiated, advised and assisted the shareholders of Balda AG in the acquisition of HK Plastics Engineering, Inc.
- MASI, Ltd. and its Oaklin alliance member, Veracap Corporate Finance represented APEX in the divestiture to Decisionpoint Systems, Inc.
- Initiated, advised and assisted the shareholders of Balda AG in the acquisition of the C. Brewer Company.
- Advised, negotiated and structured the sale of O2 Cool to Focus Investments, Inc., and Waveland Investments LLC.
- Led the transaction team in advising Fujikura Kasei Co., Ltd. regarding negotiations, transaction structures, and due diligence matters instrumental for the acquisition of Sonneborn & Rieck.
- Acted as the financial advisor to Fujikura Kasei Co., Ltd. in the acquisition of Red Spot Paint & Varnish, Inc.
- Provided corporate finance, negotiation and structured the sale of Unitek Sealing Solutions to Jaeger Automobil-Technik.
- Advised, negotiated, and structured the sale of Imperial Laundry Systems, Inc. to Benford Capital Partners, LLC.
- Advised and assisted Artistic Impressions with identification, negotiation, and structuring of the divestment to an undisclosed foreign buyer.
- Advised ADA Business Enterprises with strategy, structuring and negotiation for significant industry alliance with Intelligent Dental Marketing.
- Initiated and advised First Chicago Equity Capital on the acquisition and recapitalization of General Time, a manufacturer of timepieces whose brands include Westclock, Big Ben, and Seth Thomas.
- Advised, negotiated, and structured the sale of Montec Plastics an operating unit of the Thermotech Division of Menasha Corporation to North American Business Development.
View more Deals