- S. Jack Campbell
- Arthur J. Lyman
- Roger L. Hornsby
- Rita Sullins
- Tim Williams
- David A. Blender
- R. Charles McLravy
- J. R. Samples
- James J. Yuan
- Gene Tempkin
S. Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and an attorney. He earned a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from Indiana University and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Ball State University. He was admitted as a CPA in Indiana and is admitted to the practice of law in Indiana.
From MASI’s founding in 1984, Jack has guided MASI’s growth with a strong commitment to providing world-class M&A advisory, corporate finance, and corporate valuation and strategic planning services. Jack’s vision of MASI has and continues to be a firm that has intelligent, competent, experienced senior professionals supported by technical resources equal to those of “Wall Street” firms. As a result, MASI is staffed with highly skilled professionals using significant resources to execute M&A and related corporate finance engagements across a diverse range of industry client sectors.
Prior to MASI, Jack was responsible for the EY Midwest Region M&A Practice. As the practice leader, his team coordinated and supported the M&A activities of 14 offices in 13 states. He was also a member of the EY National M&A team and served in the EY National Headquarters M&A practice.
Prior to the EY Midwest Region M&A responsibility, Jack ran a full service, practice office for EY. There he oversaw full client service for all tax, audit, and consulting services to a very diverse client base that included financial services, banking, plastics, broad-based manufacturing, technology, electronic components, automotive components, healthcare, broadcasting, and not-for-profits, such as University of Notre Dame. During this time, Jack also served as a tax instructor in the EY National Tax Training programs.
Jack is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants as well as various other professional groups. He has served as President of the Indiana Society of Chicago and is currently a Trustee of the Indiana Society of Chicago Foundation. He has served and is currently serving as an advisor and as a member of boards of directors across a variety of industries.
Jack has also been very active on behalf of his alma mater, Ball State University. He was a member the national committee coordinating Ball State’s first ever endowment campaign, Wings. He was a founding member of the Ball State Miller College of Business Executive Advisory Board and is currently a board member and chair of the Curriculum Review committee. Jack has been recognized as an outstanding alumnus with an “Award of Distinction”. In addition to Ball State, Jack has been a member of the Board of Advisors for the Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis. At both Ball State and the law school, Jack has lectured on M&A, corporate growth, and corporate finance topics.
Jack has been granted the standing of Sagamore of the Wabash by Michael R. Pence, Governor of the State of Indiana, (now Vice President of the United States). This is the highest civilian honor received from the State of Indiana. Previously, Mitch Daniels, former Governor of the State of Indiana, granted Jack the Governor’s Award for Excellence in Service to the State of Indiana.
Arthur J. Lyman
Roger L. Hornsby
Rita is a resourceful and engaging professional with diverse skills and abilities that span more than three decades. She has created a solid performance record in real estate sales, non-profit leadership and diverse development projects that include housing, alternative energy, health sector services and others. In the process she has a large body of established long-term relationships built on superior client service.
Rita possesses unique interpersonal and efficient traits to be able to pursue initiatives that cultivate and coordinate business relationships of different cultures/socio-economic and business classes with professional ethics that clearly define the process from the first meeting to the closing of transactions.
In addition to MASI responsibilites, Rita is CEO/founder of HomeCORE, a community and business development enterprise with a broad portfolio of activities that have included:
- Creation for a client a global pharmacy agency to sell and distribute products and medical supplies
- Creation for a client a global homeopathic agency to distribute natural products for the treatment of skin diseases and support research
- Create for a client funding strategies in alternative energy to power 250,000 cell towers (global)
- Provide access for high net worth clients to wealth creation projects as well as sales of art, real estate, and alternative energy projects via agency contract thru private family office; financial industry regulator VSV-ASG/SAAM, a self-regulatory organization supervised by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) with offices in London, England and Zurich, Switzerland
- National valuation and appraisal services for non-profit and community development projects
Rita has coordinated and funded regional (8), national (3) and international (4) conferences attended by project and network affiliate professionals who are knowledgeable regarding REO risks and opportunities. Therefore, Rita is known as a recognized national expert in REO property matters.
In addition to diverse real estate-related successes, as an entrepreneur, Rita successfully built over two decades (and then sold) a medical transcription enterprise that supported university hospital systems, surgical centers, and specialty medical centers nationally. This has given her deep knowledge and relationship access to some of the most significant healthcare providers in the US.
In addition to receiving numerous professional awards and distinctions, Rita attended Arkansas State University, Arkansas Tech University in undergraduate studies and graduated from Kaplan University.
Tim is a serial entrepreneur, investor, and adviser to a diverse group of private funds and institutional groups. At MASI, Tim is a skilled, senior advisor with a focus on growth businesses and film media and support services.
Most recently, Tim serves on the Board of Directors and as Executive Vice President of Momentous Entertainment Group, a publicly traded TV and film production and distribution company. He is Executive Producer of two television series now in production: “Dennis Giles Quarterback Academy” and “Bobby Dale Earnhardt – Chasing A Legacy”. Tim is actively executing a “roll-up strategy” focused on content acquisition and distribution.
Previously Tim was Chairman of Espion International, an artificial intelligence, internet gateway security company. This adaptive technology enhanced a user’s email security and solved HIPPA, GLBA, and Sarbanes Oxley issues.
Prior to Espion, Tim was Chairman and CEO of National Developers, a real estate development firm in Phoenix, AZ, that built housing communities and platted over 2000 residential lots. It owned, designed and permitted a 21 story condo loft project known as Cosmopolitan Towers.
As a hard working entrepreneur, Tim has started or has been actively engaged in multiple enterprises that focused on health and wellness issues. These included:
- Founded a laser hair-removal company with multiple locations in the western U.S. The company expanded to offer Botox, facial peels, and various cosmetic procedures through its physician partners. Successfully sold.
- Founded Results Sports and Fitness, a chain of full service fitness clubs, sold to a NASDAQ-listed company, and continued as President.
- Co-founded 24HR Fitness and served as the company’s first president pioneering the first implementation of electronic funds transfer usage (EFT) in the fitness industry. This initiative brought revenue predictability to the health club industry and set the stage for future private equity investment and national growth.
- Instrumental participant with a group that purchased the rights to manufacture, distribute, and franchise Nautilus equipment in Japan. The group, Sumitomo, and Mitsubishi joint ventured to distribute Nautilus equipment in Japan. This later led to a complete sale to Sumitomo.